Since its founding in 1960, Acme Truck Line has grown primarily by recruiting Terminals in new and existing markets. As the largest carrier in the domestic Oil & Gas industry, there are many reasons to become a member of the Acme team.
- Acme provides auto, cargo, and worker’s compensation insurance.
- Payroll deducted physical damage insurance available.
- Acme offers computerized backhaul system linking all terminals.
- Drivers are eligible for company 401K plan with matching funds.
- National sales support is available.
- Acme finances all account receivable.
- Acme is responsible for bad debts on approved customers.
- Separate settlements for truck owner and driver.
- Weekly settlement is by check, direct deposit, or Comdata card
- Apportion plate and escrow deducts are spread over 20 weeks.
- Acme supplies all waybills and log books.
- Acme Web Intranet tools and email are available.
- Copies of shipping documents and settlement sheets are available on intranet.
Safety & Compliance
- Training seminars and driver orientation performed by Acme.
- Excellent safety award program established for drivers.
- Acme does driver log audits and administration of drug testing.
- Fuel tax and IRP reporting provided.
- Commission is 60/40 split. Monthly bonus is available.
- Carriers are paid in less than 14 days
- Commission is paid at the same time that carrier is paid
- Over 2,000 carriers have been approved to work with Acme.
- Acme finances all account receivable
- Acme is responsible for bad debts on approved customers
- Acme Web Intranet tools and email area available
- Copies of shipping documents and settlement sheets are available on the intranet
Interested in joining the Acme team? Fill out our pre-qualification form or contact one of our Area Managers.Request Info