There’s a reason why more than two thousand owner/operators have chosen ACME TRUCK LINE as their business partner. That reason is professionalism. For 60 years, the people at ACME have worked to build a distinguished reputation for integrity and financial strength and stability. And everyone who works for ACME – from drivers to dispatchers, from terminal managers to computer operators – is part of a team dedicated to serving the customer and keeping the trucks loaded. We care about your success.
Contact a Local Terminal
Work & Pay
- ACME pays on time. You haul one week, and get paid the next. Both the truck and driver receive a check. Direct Deposit and debit cards are available
- ACME has freight to move – we haul more than 6,000 truckloads of hotshot, flatbed, and heavy haul freight each week
- ACME has an aggressive national sales effort
- ACME has company dispatchers and commission agents seeking reloads for you
- ACME has excellent Canadian authority
- Acme uses the KeepTruckin ELD with forward facing cameras
- ACME driver employees are eligible for employer-sponsored Health and Wellness Insurance
- ACME has bobtail and physical damage insurance available at an inexpensive rate
- ACME driver employees are eligible for the 401K plan
- ACME driver employees participate in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- ACME has a superior safety award program
- ACME owns no trucks -we use leased equipment exclusively
- ACME has terminal locations nationwide for backhauls and assistance
- ACME terminals have night and weekend dispatchers on duty for security and assistance-24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- ACME has cash advances and fuel cards available
When you consider everything, it just makes sense to do business with a company that has the strength and resources to make your business relationship successful. When you choose ACME TRUCK LINE, you’ll join a group of people committed to this goal.
Hear from our drivers about the benefits of joining the Acme team.